How do I apply for a program?
First, make sure you are eligible by consulting the regulations of the program. Then, follow the next steps:
- Create your account: If it is not already done, create your account and log in.
- Set up your profile: Specify in your profile the program you wish to apply for (Update my profile> My personal information). This step is essential in order to access the application form.
- Apply to the program: From the program's call for application page (accessible from the world map, in the'National and Regional Programs' tab) click on the "Apply now" button. If this button is not available, this may be due to several reasons:
- an application file is already open with your account
- your account is not affiliated to the right program (refer to point 2.)
- the call for applications is closed (please check the dates of the call for applications)
Please note that no form will be sent by e-mail.
Why I am not able to access the form, even though I am on the call for applications page?
To access the application form and apply for a program, you must be logged into your account.
Once logged in, if you are unable to access the form, this can be explained by one of the reasons mentioned above (refer to the question "How do I apply for a program").
I've lost my password, how can I access to the platform?
If you've lost your password, please click on "Log in", and then on " Forgot your password? ». You will be asked to enter your e-mail and the instructions to reset your password will be emailed to you.
Is there a way to change my personal information once I have completed the registration?
You can always change the content of your personal information. For this matter, click on the "Update your profile button" from your dashboard.
Will someone be available to assist me during the online application/nomination/review?
If you have any questions, click here
to contact us.
Please carefully select the program for which you are requesting information
, to ensure that the system forwards your request to the right team. Otherwise,we will unfortunately not be able to give you a prompt answer
Example: if you have a question for the French program, select "France - National program" in the "Program related to your request" dropdown menu.