L'Oréal Indonesia together with the Indonesian National Commission for UNESCO (KNIU), the Ministry of Education and Culture again held the L'Oréal - UNESCO For Women In Science (FWIS) program in the form of a National Fellowship or research scholarship for four (4) young women researchers who have a S3 / PhD education or are currently pursuing S3 / PhD studies in the fields of Life Science and Non-Life Science (Physical Sciences, Material Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics). This National Fellowship activity program is also held in order to
to find candidates from Indonesia to have the opportunity to participate in the Rising Talents L'Oréal - UNESCO For Women in Science International Fellowship program at the international level.
Ministry of Education and Culture (Indonesian National Committee for UNESCO)
The amount of funding for the awardees' proposals will be Rp100,000,000 (one hundred million rupiah) each for Life Sciences category winners (2 people) and Non-Life Sciences category winners (2 people).
1. A female young researcher/scientist of Indonesian nationality
2. Maximum 40 years old on November 30, 2022
3. Engaged in Life Sciences and Non-Life Sciences (Material Science, Earth Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics)
4. Candidates must be eligible to enter the competition during their doctoral studies and/or have received a doctoral degree
5. Awards are given to up to 4 female researchers to conduct further scientific research at universities or scientific institutions in Indonesia
6. All applicants must submit the required documents on the official application website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The consistent track record of the proposer also provides value. Everyone has different strengths that can be highlighted.
2. ProblemFormulation & Problem Statement
III. Research BudgetEstimate - Details of the funds required by the candidate to carry out the proposed research, including conducting research for a period of approximately 6 (six) months to 1 (one) year.
(I, II and III in 1 pdf, limited to maximum five (5) pages.References/Bibliography outside the the provisions of limit page limit this page limit, so please add to in the pdf at the end)
1) Reference Letters - from research supervisors
2) Letter of Acceptance - from the supervisor in the laboratory that will be the place of research (if you will do research without going to a special lab / office, no need)
3) For those who are currently doctoral/PhD: proof of transcript. For those who are currently post-doc or have passed S3/PhD: proof of passing S3/PhD Degree.
4) CV/Resume & Motivation Letter
5).Certificates, Awards & copies of scientificjournals - if any