How to apply?
- By mail, to the address :
Scholarship Partners Canada
Ref: L'Oréal Canada For Women in Science Research Excellence Fellowships, with the support of the Canadian Commission for UNESCO
1710-350 Albert Street
Ottawa ON K1R 1B1
Tel.: (613) 563-1236
Toll free: 1-844-567-1237
Fax: (613) 563-9745
E-mail: [email protected]
- Website for online application: Click here
- Canadian National Commission for UNESCO
- Ambassade de France au Canada
- Fonds France Canada pour la Recherche
- Universities Canada
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada NSERC
Number of endowments:
Amount per endowment:
- 20000$ CAD for postdoc
- 5000$ CAD for doc and postdoc
- Must be female Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Candidates for this fellowship program must conduct their research at a Canadian host institution/organization.
- Alternates every year between Life & Physical Sciences Fields.
- No Age Limit. Working or studying in Canada.
Main eligibility criteria:
- Academic performance
- Research proposal: successfully demonstrates how the theoretical and practical knowledge or training acquired at the host institution/organization would be beneficial to the candidate’s on-going research project; describes the overall research plan, including methodology, and the significance, novelty and potential impact of the research; respects the maximum 2 pages in length
- Research project: is well-planned and demonstrates innovation, imagination and relevance; considers scientific solutions to problems confronting humankind in the 21st century; promises to contribute to knowledge in the candidate’s field of research and has the potential to promote Canadian science in Canada and internationally; Research summary is written in clear plain language and is no longer than one half-page
- Quality and relevance of the reference letters
- References and experience
- Relevance od research project
Initial launch date: 2003