The L'Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science program is committed to supporting the involvement of young women in scientific research. This program identifies and rewards brilliant young women researchers in life and environmental sciences, material sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering sciences and technology. To date, more than 55 endowments have been awarded to young Maghrebi doctoral and post-doctoral students - for the excellence of their academic
The L'Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science program aims to promote and support the involvement of young women in scientific research. This program identifies and rewards talented young women researchers in life and environmental sciences, material sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering and technology.
Since its creation, more than 55 endowments have been awarded to young women researchers for the quality of their research work.
For this 15th edition, 5 endowments will be awarded to encourage young female researchers currently in doctoral or post-doctoral studies to pursue a brilliant scientific career.
- The awarded doctoral candidates will each receive an endowment of €10,000. The doctoral candidates must be enrolled in a doctoral school and in a research laboratory in one of the following countries Morocco Algeria Tunisia or Libya and have started their doctorate by December 2020 at the latest (i.e. at least, be registered in the 2nd year of their thesis) and not have yet defended their thesis at the date of the opening of the call for applications, in april 2022.
- The awarded post-doctoral fellows will each receive an endowment of €10,000. They must work in a laboratory or a research institute in the same countries
They must have defended their thesis after January 2017 and started their post-doctorate before the opening date of the call for applications, in april 2022.
The L'Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents Maghreb For Women in Science program grants will be awarded by the L'Oréal Foundation and are part of a partnership with UNESCO.
Call for application : 04/04/2022 to 31/08/2022
Jury evaluation : 11/09/2022 to 11/10/2022
selection : 12/10/2022 to 15/10/2022
- Be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctorate (female doctoral candidates),
- Be in post-doctoral studies and have defended their thesis before the call for applications (post-doctoral candidates),
- To carry out her research work in the following countries MAroc Algeria Tunisia or Libya, in the fields of life and environmental sciences, matter, engineering, mathematics, computer and information sciences,
- Do not have a permanent position before receiving the Award.
- Scientific excellence of the research work
- Quality of the application file