Applications for the 22nd edition of the L'Oréal-UNESCO Program FOR WOMEN AND SCIENCE
Discover all the information about the next call for application of the Polish program.
Applications are invited for the next, 22nd edition of the Loreal-UNESCO for Women and Science program.
March 8, 2022
Start of the call for application/nomination
April 23, 2022
Closing of the call for application/nomination
July 15, 2022
Candidates' final selection
- Polish National Commission for UNESCO
- Endorsement of the Ministry for Sciences & Higher Education
- Polish Academy of Science
- UNGC Network Poland
- 6 annual endowments:
- 2 for Docs,
- 3 for Postdocs,
- 1 for Student-MSc.
- 7154 € for docs
- 8347 € for Postdocs
- 4769 € for MSc
Main eligibility criteria
- Masters,Doctoral and Postdoctoral level
- Life Sciences Field only
- Maximum: 25 years old for masters students, 32 years old for doctoral students, 40 years old for postdoctoral researchers
- Poland as place of residence
- Publications in important scientific magazines
- Application of plans for scientific work.
Total number of endowments awarded since launch
2022 Rules and Regulations
For more details on the program, please consult the 2022 Rules and Regulations: Download