Applications for the 21st edition of the L'Oréal-UNESCO PROGRAMME FOR WOMEN AND SCIENCE
Discover all the information about the next call for application of the Polish program.
Applications are invited for the next, 21st edition of the Loreal-UNESCO For Women and Science program.
March 25, 2021
Start of the call for application/nomination
May 11, 2021
Beginning of evaluation of applications
July 12, 2021
Candidates' final selection
- Polish National Commission for UNESCO
- Endorsement of the Ministry for Sciences & Higher Education
- Polish Academy of Science
- 6 annual endowments:
- 2 for Docs,
- 3 for Postdocs,
- 1 for Student-MSc.
- 7154 € for docs
- 8347 € for Postdocs
- 4769 € for MSc
Main eligibility criteria
- Masters,Doctoral and Postdoctoral level
- Life Sciences Field only
- Maximum: 25 years old for masters students, 32 years old for doctoral students, 40 years old for postdoctoral researchers
- Poland as place of residence
- Publications in important scientific magazines
- Application of plans for scientific work.
Total number of endowments awarded since launch
2021 Rules and Regulations
For more details on the program, please consult the 2021 Rules and Regulations: Download