Please select a region
- Africa and Arab States
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Each year the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science
National and Regional programs represent:
- - Over 9,500 applications,
- - Over 275 talented young women scientists granted Fellowships to pursue promising research projects,
- - 53 national and regional fellowships programs covering 117 countries,
- - 50 prestigious partners among the highest scientific authorities in their countries.
- - Over 400 international scientists participated in selecting the National and Regional fellows.
You can find out more on our fellowships by viewing our interactive map.