Do you have a question ?
You wish to get help on your account management or have questions on one of our programs.
Check out our FAQs for quick answers.
Please select a category
If you’ve lost your password, please click on "Log in / Sign in", and then on « Forgot your password? ». You will be asked to enter your e-mail and the instructions to reset your password will be emailed to you.
You can always change the content of your personal information. For this matter, go to "My account", then - in the "Personal data" section (under your dashboard) - click on "modify" or "change my password".
Being easy-to-use, the fwis.fr platform is intended for self-use.If you have any questions, click here to contact us
NATIONAL AND REGIONAL PROGRAMS
For doctoral candidates, the program is open to candidates:
• Of any nationality, enrolled in a French doctoral school and completing their doctorate in a research laboratory in metropolitan France or overseas.
• Having begun their thesis no later than December 2018 (be at least in the 2nd year of thesis)
For post-doctoral candidates, the program is open to candidates:
• Of any nationality, doing their post-doctorate in a research laboratory in metropolitan France or overseas.
• Having defended their thesis after January 2015.
• Started their post-doctorate prior to the opening of the call for applications in January 2020.
For the other eligibility criteria, please refer to the programme regulations.
The program identifies and rewards talented young researchers in the following areas:
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematics, Computer and Information Science
- Engineering sciences and technology.
Applications are made by the candidates themselves only through the online platform: www.forwomeninscience.com. The file must be written in its entirety in French (with the exception of letters of recommendation that may be written in English).
An application is considered complete only when it includes all of the following:
• A detailed CV of 1 to 2 pages maximum
• Copies of diplomas or certificates obtained from the master’s degree in their original language
• A lay summary of research in up to 200 words
• A detailed description of the research work up to 2 pages (including references)
• An estimated budget detailing the proposed expenditures.
• At least two letters of recommendation in French or in English
Here are some examples of how to use the endowment:
• Purchase of computer equipment or advanced equipment; travel within France or abroad; funding to attend conferences; funding for childcare facilities to attend conferences and congresses; purchase of scientific articles.
Here is the forecast timetable for the 2020 edition:
• End of applications: March 23, 2020
• Jury Final Selection: June 2020 – You will be contacted by telephone at the conclusion of the jury’s deliberations.
• Awards Ceremony: October 2020
For more information, please refer to the Programme regulations.